Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More info on the October Class!

Hey ladies!

Hopefully most of you were able to attend the September Class and I HOPE you loved it! I know that I did!! Now the October Class is coming up on October 5th and you still have PLENTY of time to R.S.V.P.!

I figured I would give you a little sneak-peek into what we will be doing, and since we are headed into Fall...we are making...

Fall Door Wreaths!
Don't worry...it's not that hard! You can wrap and cut right?!

Take a peek...



Super cute right?!?! Now these are just examples...you can choose your own colors, etc!

These wreaths will be sure to spice up and front door!! So R.S.V.P. today and I will send your supplies list!!

If you have already R.S.V.P.'ed you will be receiving your "Supplies" list email very shortly!! So keep an eye out for it!

See you lovely ladies there!!

**need to R.S.V.P.? It's easy, just leave a comment on this blog (with your email address) OR send an email to April at ChicksinAprons@verizon.net!!! See?! Easy-peasy!**

No comments:

Post a Comment