JULY 21st at 6:30pm in the VERB Lounge
July's projects are going to be so great!! So many options too!!
This month will work a little differently because I will be teaching a few different flower techniques...some paper, some fabric.
So you can come prepared to finish a certain projects, but be prepared to learn a few different techniques!
Here are some great ideas!!
So as you can see the possibilities are endless!!
Supply ideas to bring with you:
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Gun Sticks
- Scissors that cut different shapes, scalloped, etc.
- Fabric or Paper
- Solid color paper
- patterned paper
- Solid color fabric
- Organza, cotton, corduroy, etc.
- Patterned fabric
- Felt (any color)
- Tissue and/or crepe paper
- Coffee Filters
- Organza, Rick Rack, etc.
- String (colored)
- Candles (tea lights work great for candle method)
- Tweezers or small tongs (to hold fabric for candle method)
- Needle & thread
Other misc items (Needed dependent upon your projects):
- Hair Clips
- Safety Pins
- Broach Pins
BE SURE TO RSVP!!
Ways to RSVP: